Resurfaced classic gambling
The 300-year-old game is still relevant today and keeps growing in popularity. That happens due to the advent of online gaming technologies. Now you can download any needed data within seconds. Moreover, you can participate in the live games while sitting before your desktop PC screen. The game obviously attracts novice players too, so you have made this blackjack guide to let you get started!
It is expected that most gamblers come from slot machines so they will need some time to adapt. To shorten it significantly we have some tips for players trying this activity for the 1st time:
- learn the cards played;
- pay attention to the variation of blackjack;
- use different betting strategies accordingly.
Then it must be a good idea to read reviews on some of the popular software the majority of internet gambling sites are using. There you may find some tips about the game and various approaches to picking it yourself. Here are some of the examples:
- Visuals must suit your taste. Even the most profitable software may become annoying if graphics are bland.
- Player base. Most of the blackjack games are multiplayer, so it is better to use more popular ones. That way you guarantee fast matchmaking.
- Special rounds. When it comes to the video version of it you better be looking for games with prize mechanics. They will help to pay back all the money lost.
Do not forget you can practice your skills using demo mode. The percentages are the same but you can play indefinitely. The drawback is you cannot win any real money but the experience easily made up for the time.
Real live experience
Here we want to focus on the variation of blackjack involving real people. And we are not talking about the classic players versus players clashes. Instead, the feature is on the host’s side. Live blackjack software allows you to enjoy a land based place atmosphere while lying on a couch with your smartphone. Some of the key characteristics:
- watch the real dealer move the cards;
- interfaces were drawn above the camera picture;
- the dealer announces key moments of the round;
- you cannot see the opponents’ faces.
The latter is not 100% set as there are games out there which support web cameras. But it is a pretty niche feature so do not expect to see it in the most popular software. On the video you often see luxury interiors and other online tables in the background. It helps to solidify the feeling of real life gaming.
The popularity does not come just because, and Blackjack is the best example of this rule. Easy to understand, play and watch rounds propel it to the gambling Olympus. You have to go through these 3 steps to win or lose cash:
- Take 2 cards face-down from the dealer.
- Draw additional ones or raise the stakes.
- Count the cards and see who hit the pot!
The latter is pretty easy to do as the regular cards have the value equal to its numbers. Letter cards are 10 points each. And the Ace is 11 points.
The game is 3 hundred years old so it is expected blackjack has more than 5 well-known rule sets. The core principle is there still, but with a couple of changes here and there to spice the experience up. So here are the difference:
- Vegas. The less strict bust conditions to prolong the round.
- Super Fun 21. Players were allowed to split the hand up to 4 times. The win condition was also changed.
- Double exposure. Two dealer cards were dealt face up.
- Switch. Each player has 2 interchangeable hands.
- Spanish. This set is aimed for a laidback game. Rules such as bonus payouts and guaranteed wins made it the most popular type of mobile blackjack.
It does not mean you cannot find any other variations. Who knows, maybe it will be the one you spend the most time so try all of the software. Find your favorite game combining the best visuals and payout ratio!
A smart way to fund
It is boring to play at low stakes but 1st deposits were not meant to be big. Smart gamers use the welcome package offered to new users in order to get the needed value. It is easy to multiply the value of added cash up 10 times.
And it does not count lucky hits, free spins and jackpots. The most important advice we can give is to activate it during the 1st week of playing. Otherwise, you will not be eligible to do it anymore.
Q: What is the legal status of BJack games in New Zealand jurisdiction?
A: It is completely safe to gamble real money using blackjack software.
Q: What is the best way to make a withdrawal after a successful gaming session?
A: We recommend using payment processors like Skrill, Neteller and Trustly.